cébé IT & Knowledge Management offers strategic consulting engagements in various specialty areas of Information Technology and Knowledge Management. We also offer customized education in those areas for managers and executives.
- IT Strategy
- Enterprise Architecture (EA)
- IT Innovation Portfolio Management
- IT Due Diligence (M&A preparation)
- IT Vendor Selection
- Cloud Computing
- Grid Computing
- Enterprise Security Maturity
- Knowledge Management Strategy
- Building Technical Communities
- Expert Knowledge Capture
- Enterprise Social Media Strategy
- Executive IT Seminar
- IT Innovation for the Oil & Gas Industry
- Achieving Enterprise Security Maturity
- “Knowledge Management: the Full Story” (4-day course)
- Definition, history, benefits and principles of Knowledge Management
- Developing Communities of Practice
- Critical knowledge capture through storytelling
- Web 2.0 Tools for KM — Wikis, blogs, etc.
- Governance and Metrics
- How to Get Started
- Shorter customized versions (1 or 2 days) based on specific client needs.
Free Newsletter: The KIT
Finally, we publish twice a month a short free newsletter, The KIT (Knowledge and Information Technology) covering interesting trends in the same areas as our consulting and training.