A proven leader and visionary in Information Technology and Knowledge Management, Claude Baudoin has extensive experience working in a global environment. Capable of sorting out the important guidance from masses of information and research, and of aligning it with the goals of the enterprise, he delivers pragmatic recommendations. He has created and nurtured “communities of interest” to an award-winning level.
- Owner and Principal Consultant at cébé IT & Knowledge Management – 2009-present.
- IT Advisor and Knowledge Management Advisor at Schlumberger in Boston and Houston – 2004-2009.
- Technology Practice Director, Schlumberger Network & Infrastructure Solutions, Houston – 2000-2003.
- Software Engineering Director and IT Director, Schlumberger Test & Transactions, San Jose, CA – 1993-2000.
- Director, Design Automation Research, National Semiconductor, Santa Clara, CA – 1987-1993.
- Various Software Engineering / IT / Research manager positions, Schlumberger, France/Tex./Calif., 1977-1987.
- Consulting Software Engineer, Sema, Paris, 1974-1977.
Mr. Baudoin’s undergraduate Engineering degree is from Ecole Polytechnique in Paris, and he holds an M.S. in Computer Science from Stanford University. He has published two books on software engineering, “Méthodes de Programmation” and “Realizing the Object-Oriented Lifecycle,” and numerous papers and conference presentations. He holds two patents related to IT infrastructure and security.